Electrocuted girl's text: using phone cord in bath – WISH-TV

Electrocuted girl's text: using phone cord in bath – WISH-TV
WISH-TVElectrocuted girl's text: using phone cord in bathWISH-TVLOVINGTON, N.M. (KLBK) — The family of Madison Coe, 14, authorized the release of her last image sent via text before she died while staying with her dad in Lovington, New Mexico. Her family says she was electrocuted when trying to use her charging …and more »
Electrocuted girl's text: using phone cord in bath – WISH-TV
Source: google news