First photo of extension cord that killed teen who died taking a bath while using cellphone – Fox News

First photo of extension cord that killed teen who died taking a bath while using cellphone – Fox News
Fox NewsFirst photo of extension cord that killed teen who died taking a bath while using cellphoneFox NewsMadison Coe, 14, of Lubbock, Texas, died after using her cellphone in the bathtub and getting electrocuted. (GoFundMe). The final photo that a teenager in New Mexico texted from her phone — before she was electrocuted in her bathtub earlier this month …Teen electrocuted in bathtub sent photo of frayed cord before deathNew York PostElectrocuted girl's text: using phone cord in bathWISH-TVFamily releases final text sent by teen who died using her phone in the bathNEWS.com.auAtlanta Journal Constitution -Newserall 36 news articles »
First photo of extension cord that killed teen who died taking a bath while using cellphone – Fox News
Source: google news