Teen electrocuted in bathtub sent photo of frayed cord before death – New York Post

Teen electrocuted in bathtub sent photo of frayed cord before death – New York Post
New York PostTeen electrocuted in bathtub sent photo of frayed cord before deathNew York PostMadison Coe, 14, was at her father's home July 9 in Lovington, New Mexico when she died while using her cellphone in a bathtub, according to news station KCBD. Police have released the final text she sent from her phone which included an image of her …Electrocuted girl's text: using phone cord in bathWISH-TVPolice release last text from 14-year-old electrocuted by cellphone in bathWPXI PittsburghPolice, parents release photo taken by teen before she was electrocuted in bathtubmyfox8.comNewserall 34 news articles »
Teen electrocuted in bathtub sent photo of frayed cord before death – New York Post
Source: google news